In Humanity, the greatest revolution is the part of self-realization which also called inner engineering by Sadhguru Jaggi Vasudev. Sadhguru is the man who is known for his wisdom, yoga, quotes, and self-realization.
You can be anyone doctor, accountant, an artist or holding any top position in life but at some point, you are searching for a mentor or enlightened logic to realize the mysticism of life or liberation of your infinite negativity.
Sadhguru‘s original name is Jaggi Vasudev born on 3 September 1957 is an Indian yogi and a great author.
In 1992, Shri Jaggi Vasudev known as Sadhguru established the Isha Foundation which has been involved in the field of spiritual activities, yoga, meditation, and the environment.
Sadhguru was born in Mysuru, Karnataka, India. His father was a doctor in the Indian railway and finished his schooling from Demonstration School, Mysore. He is an English graduate from Mysore University.
Sadhguru’s first spiritual experience happened at the age of 25 years when he rode up to the Chamundi Hill and sat on a rock on 23 September 1982. Afterward six weeks, he left his business and traveled the world in an effort to gain insight into his mystical experience.
After about a year of meditation and travel, he decided to teach yoga to share his inner experience.
Jaggi Vasudev is the author of several books. Inner Engineering: A Yogi’s Guide to joy is one of the most popular and The New York Times Best Sellers book.
Here are powerful Sadhguru Jaggi Vasudev quotes to help you on your spiritual journey.
1. “The best thing you can do for your family, your children, society, and the world around you is to enhance yourself.” – Sadhguru
2. “Passion is focused on one thing – therefore it burns out at some point. Compassion is all-inclusive – it has so much fuel to burn that it does not die out.” – Sadhguru
3. “If your seeking becomes intense enough, knowing is not far away, because what you are ultimately seeking is within you.” – Sadhguru
4. “Call it guilt, fear, anger, or hatred – essentially, it means your thoughts and emotions are working against you.” – Sadhguru
5. “Stress is not a natural part of life. Stress comes from your inability to manage your own system.” – Sadhguru
You can also check motivational quotes on anxiety and depression
6. “The external dimensions of life can bring you comfort and convenience. Only the inner dimension can bring fulfillment.” – Sadhguru
7. “There is only one problem on the planet – a few nasty human beings. Everything else here is fantastic.” – Sadhguru
8. “It is the dream of every enlightened being that every human being and every other creature live in a consecrated space.” – Sadhguru
9. “Adiyogi Shiva is the source of the science of yoga. Yoga is a way of addressing human wellbeing in a scientific manner. Adiyogi Shiva predates all religions.” – Sadhguru
10. “You may have a family, work, and things to do, but not for a moment should you forget the mortal nature of your life.” – Sadhguru
Life is beautiful quotes by Sadhguru Jaggi Vasudev
11. “Being human means being able to transcend the so-called laws of nature and make something happen that is larger than us.” – Sadhguru
12. “Do not think about enlightenment – look at your limitations and how to go beyond them. That’s the way to progress.” – Sadhguru
13. “Shiva is not a god up There but a living presence here.” – Sadhguru
14. “Success will come easily once you function at your full potential.” – Sadhguru
15. “Life itself is reason enough to celebrate.” – Sadhguru
16. “When I speak, I am not giving teaching. I am only making people thirsty to know. As knowing oneself is the fundamental and the Ultimate.” – Sadhguru
17. “When the wellbeing of others is above your own, a different kind of strength, a strength that will carry you through life and beyond, will become available.” – Sadhguru
18. “If you knew the pain of a tree, an animal, or anything in existence as you know the pain of your body, you would keep everything well.” – Sadhguru
19. “Having children is not about reproduction – you are creating the next generation of people. This is a tremendous responsibility.” – Sadhguru
20. “The source of creation is everywhere, and it is constantly on. If it withdraws, the whole universe will disappear in a moment. One’s perception is the only limitation.” – Sadhguru
Sadhguru Jaggi Vasudev Inner Engineering Quotes
21. “The thirst to be boundless is not created by you; it is just life longing for itself.” – Sadhguru
22. “The biggest issue with human beings is they do not know how to handle their thoughts and emotions.” – Sadhguru
23. “The more you identify with your mind, the further away you are from Your Self.” – Sadhguru
24. “For a committed person, there is no such thing as failure – just lessons to be learned on the way.” – Sadhguru
25. “Become like the earth, like the tree – simply life. If you are simply life, your human consciousness will naturally find expression.” – Sadhguru
26. “The simplest contribution that you can do to all around you is to at least be joyful.” – Sadhguru
27. “Smartness is only socially valuable. Intelligence is the way of nature.” – Sadhguru
28. “Negative energies cannot touch you if you are in a state of meditativeness.” – Sadhguru
29. “Joy is not an achievement. It should be the natural ambiance of your life.” – Sadhguru
30. “Learning to live joyfully with things you do not like is a huge lesson in life.” – Sadhguru
31. “Using people and loving things – this is a complete misunderstanding of life. Things are for use. People are for love.” – Sadhguru
So yes these were some beautiful quotes by Sadhguru Jaggi Vasudev. We all follow his path of enlightenment and self-realization.
Do share your experiences in the journey of self-realization or if you are following the path of Inner engineering. Share your views, your favorite quotes by Sadhguru Jaggi Vasudev and enlighten the world.